The Administrative/Finance Assistant is responsible for assisting the president of the company, as well as the management team. He/she will be responsible for preparing contracts and addendums for our products and then invoicing and collecting upfront costs. They will also be responsible for updating monthly agendas for meetings.
Also, this person will be responsible for keeping track of WLT’s finances by entering data into the company’s accounting software, preparing financial statements and reports, processing invoices, collection of money and entering and paying account payables. He/she will be responsible for making sure that all money that comes in and out is accurately documented and entered into the accounting system to the correct chart of accounts. He/she will also be responsible for setting up the monthly maintenance contracts in WLT’s billing spreadsheets and in our Customer Service and Ticketing system.
This person will also work with our marketing department and management team for event planning, including but not limited to WLT’s annual Client Conference. He/she will assist the management staff by following up with the vendors that will be used, making/confirming hotel reservations, assisting at the conference to make sure all promotional materials, gifts, equipment, etc. are at the hotel, and be the go-between between the hotel staff and management team. They will also be responsible for planning and following up on our quarterly and holiday luncheons.
He/she will also be responsible for working with our Marketing company to post job openings, review applications to determine if they meet the requirements that are needed and schedule interviews with the appropriate department head.
He/she will also be responsible for making travel arrangements for our sales staff when they go to outside conferences throughout the year and for our implementation staff when they go on site for trainings.
The Administrative/Finance Assistant will report directly to the President/CEO.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Collect necessary documentation (file utilization reports) from our Clients’ systems each month for billing purposes.
• Prepare billing from third party vendors to bill out to WLT clients.
• Prepare and send out electronically the monthly invoices and supporting invoices to clients using accounting software.
• Review incoming checks and/or Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) payments against supporting documentation and identify customer account information to ensure the system reports are in balance.
• Receive payments via checks, credit card payments, ACH, or wire transfers into the accounting software.
• Processes checks that were mailed to WLT through our electronic teller system.
• Collect past due invoices by, but not limited to, generating, and sending electronic statements of account to each client with an open balance and/or upon request; via phone calls or emails until invoice(s) are paid.
• Review and verify the accuracy of customer refund requests and then prepare credit memorandums and apply to open invoices or return money back to client.
• Each quarter, access our Clients’ licensed software to update the system date that allows continued access to the software.
• Make sure that customer information is up to date in accounting and ticket tracking systems.
• Enter all accounts payable bills into the accounting system.
• Log VOIDED checks and Stop Payment requests through the accounting system for tracking purposes.
• Run unpaid bills report for CEO; run selected payables to pay.
• Prepare payables to be paid either through vendors’ website or through WLT’s bank to pay through the bank’s billing system.
• Send out payments through WLT’s bank via Automated Clearinghouse (ACH).
• Balance bank accounts each month.
• Prepare and submit sales tax returns electronically.
• Keep all financial spreadsheets up to date.
• Run financial documents, including but not limited to Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Receivable and Payable reports for the CEO.
• Call various vendors for information upon CEO request.
• Prescreen CEO’s calls to make sure they are legitimate calls that need to be addressed by the CEO.
• Post job opening, making sure the applicant has the correct qualifications for the open position and scheduling interviews for the department heads to interview the applicants.
• Manage corporate site vendors such as, but not limited to, repairs on the copier and fax machine; shredding company; office management company; and office supply companies.
• Get supplies from various stores including, but not limited to, soda, water, coffee, creamer, and sweetener, etc.
• Keep inventory of office supplies such as copy paper, writing paper, staples, pens, etc. and replenish when needed.
• Plan, purchase items, and help coordinate special events, such as employee luncheons, parties, client training sessions, our annual client conference, etc.
• Create contracts and/or addendums from a Word template. After contract/addendum is created and reviewed, save it as a PDF and send through DocuSign for signature of appropriate personnel.
• Make travel arrangements for management, sales, and implementation personnel.
Full Time nonexempt.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The required skills listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Associates degree in Accounting/Finance or Business or a related discipline
• 4 – 6 years of accounting and/or bookkeeping
• 4 – 6 years of administrative assistant duties or related discipline
• Strong Knowledge of accounting such as using Chart of Accounts and Best Used Practices for Accounting
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
• TPA/Insurance Company/Medical Technology experience is a plus.
• Professional with a strong work ethic
• Expert in QuickBooks
• Exceptional in collections of accounts receivable
• Expert in MS Office 360 programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, One Drive, SharePoint and Teams
• Experience in Adobe and DocuSign
• Must be reliable by being consistently at work on time with no excessive absenteeism, and by ensuring work responsibilities are completed on time.
• Exceptional in communicational skills by speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; and responds well to questions
• Ability to deescalate negative situations calmly especially when discussing collections and know when to escalate the conversation to the CEO/president.
• Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and research skills
• Strong interpersonal and client relations skills
• Team player who can balance team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts successes of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Ability to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine action. Make sure that all safety and security procedures are always practiced.
• Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust.
• Entrepreneurial, outside-the-box thinker
• Goal, detail, and results-oriented; extremely organized; strong attention to detail and motivated
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize a must
• Adapts to changes in work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
• Healthcare Industry Knowledge a plus.
• Monday through Friday
• We provide support from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Eastern time; 8-hour shifts will be assigned within those hours.
• Weekend and/or overtime may be required at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
Occasional travel including overnight stays will be required.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move at least 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
WLT is a fast-paced environment but we always put respect and a good attitude above all else. We are an all-inclusive environment and do not tolerate harassment or any other inappropriate behavior towards other personnel, clients, or vendors.
The dress code is casual but appropriate for an office environment.
WLT management always welcomes and encourages suggestions and openness on any procedure or enhancement to our product. We have an open-door policy to talk to any manager but ask that you respect the hierarchy of your team prior to going to an officer of the company.
(eligible after 90 days):
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Holidays off
WLT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER